Final Course Grade Appeal

If you are participating in a UNC Charlotte online program or course, and you have a have a question or concern about the final course grade you received, you should first contact the instructor who assigned the grade. If you are unable to resolve the grievance over a final course grade you are encouraged to follow the procedures found here: University Policy 410, Policy and Procedures for Student Appeals of Final Course Grades.