- A bachelor’s degree in special education, psychology, social work, or a related field
- Official transcripts of all previous work beyond high school documenting an overall grade point average of at least 3.0 (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Official agency reports of satisfactory Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) test scores (30th percentile or above)
- At least 6 months of documented experience working with individuals with exceptionalities
- At least three evaluations from professional educators familiar with the applicant’s personal and professional qualifications
- An essay of no more than two pages describing the applicant’s experience and objective in undertaking graduate study in applied behavior analysis
- Apply online at gradadmissions.uncc.edu
Please note: The Applied Behavior Analysis concentration will not lead to eligibility for advanced teaching licensure.