The M.Ed. in Elementary Education is a 30 credit hour online program. The Programs of Study include 15 credit hours of required courses and 11-15 credit hours of courses from one of the concentrations.
- Academically or Intellectually Gifted
- Anti-Racism in Urban Education
- Elementary Mathematics
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
Core Courses (15 credit hours):
Phase I. Developing Perspectives (6 credit hours)
- ELED 6200: Current Issues in Global and Urban Elementary Schools
- ELED 6202: Classroom Management and Leadership for Diverse Learners
Phase II. Collaborative Inquiry (6 credit hours)
- ELED 6203: Instructional Differentiation and Leadership for 21st Century Learners
- RSCH 6101: Research Methods
Phase III. Investigative Leadership (3 credit hours)
- ELED 6303: Teacher Inquiry and Data Analysis in the Elementary Classroom
Concentrations (11-15 credit hours)
- See each course page linked to the left for individual concentration courses to take in addition to the core.