- A Bachelor's degree in elementary education from a university accredited by a US Department of Education-recognized institutional accreditor
- Official transcripts of all previous academic work beyond high school with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Current teaching license in elementary education
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement describing statement of purpose for undertaking graduate study
Early Entry Program
Exceptional undergraduate students at UNC Charlotte may apply for the Early Entry Program and begin work toward the graduate degree before completion of the baccalaureate degree. See the Undergraduate Catalog for details and requirements. Also see the Degree Requirements and Academic Policies section of the Graduate Catalog for more information about Early Entry Programs.