- Completion of the Graduate Certificate in Teaching
- A minimum graduate GPA of 3.5 in the Graduate Certificate in Teaching
- Students with a GPA below 3.5 in the Graduate Certificate phase may be considered for admission to the M.A.T. program with scores above the 30th percentile on either the GRE or Miller Analogies Test.
- One recommendation from a full-time faculty member who has taught you in the Graduate Certificate in Teaching program*
- A statement of purpose
- Complete the Graduate School Admissions Application
*Note: Recommendations through the Graduate Application Portal are completed electronically once contact information is provided for references