The internship challenges students to demonstrate a thorough and well-integrated understanding of the principles, research findings, and theories addressed in their coursework and to apply these to educational practice and leadership situations. The internship provides a multitude of opportunities for the intern to progressively develop administrative competence and experience.
The Master of School Administration is offered in a cohort delivery for a total of 36 credit hours.
- ADMN 6100 Fundamentals of Educational Leadership (3)
- RSCH 6101 Educational Research Methods (3)
- ADMN 6105 Legal Aspects of Schooling (3)
- ELDT 5100 Technology Integration in Education (3)
- ADMN 6161 The Principalship (3)
- ADMN 6120 Instructional Leadership (3)
- ADMN 6490 Internship and Seminar: Administration (3)
- ADMN 6491 Internship and Seminar: Supervision (3)
- ADMN 6410 Internship & Seminar Part I (3)
- ADMN 6130 Supervision of Instruction (3)
- ADMN 6420 Internship/Seminar Part II (3)
- ADMN 6110 School Leadership and Management (3)