To Apply to Fire Safety Engineering Technolog program, two (2) applications are required:
- FRST program specific application process
- UNC Charlotte application process
- Apply to the College of Engineering: Fire Safety Engineering Technology program by completing the FRST online application.
- As part of this application, email a scanned copy of your unofficial transcript to program advisor Jean Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal evaluation of transfer credit and plan of study.
- Apply for admissions to UNC Charlotte as a transfer student. You can complete this after you have submitted the program specific application in Step 1.
- Admissions to UNC Charlotte is independent of admissions to the Fire Safety Engineering Technology program. The applicant must complete all necessary steps for the University Admissions by the established deadline.
FRST Application UNCC Application
Both applications must be completed
- IMPORTANT! When applying to the University, You must select the Distance Education Option when selecting your major. It is indicated by the “Engineering: Fire & Safety Engineering Technology DE” notation after the major.
- Please be aware that if you have not been enrolled for 12 consecutive months after the semester last attended at UNC Charlotte, you will need to apply for readmission to the University. Please see the Undergraduate Student Readmission Information page for additional information.
- Complete a program specific application confirming your interest in the online Fire and Safety Engineering Technology program