- A bachelor’s degree from a university accredited by a US Department of Education-recognized institutional accreditor
- An Application for Admission to the Graduate School
- Original transcripts that indicate a minimum overall GPA of at least 3.0
- A teaching license from North Carolina or its equivalent from another state
- Recommendation letters and GRE or MAT scores are not required for applications to the Graduate Certificate in AIG, but are required for admission to the M.Ed. program
NOTE: Applicants will need to hold a teaching position before enrolling in SPED 6124 and SPED 6224 in order to meet course requirements.
- Exceptional undergraduate students at UNC Charlotte may apply for the Early Entry Program and begin work toward the graduate degree before completion of the baccalaureate degree. See the Undergraduate Catalog for details and requirements. Also see the “Degree Requirements and Academic Policies” section of the Graduate Catalog for more information about Early Entry Programs.